There are several types of breast tumors and in most of the cases the treatment should include surgery for its removal. Our main goal is to preserve the breast and propose the minimally invasive treatment and with little recovery time.
– Medical and surgical treatment of benign breast disease.
– Surgical treatment of malignant breast disease.
– Ultraconservative treatment.
– Selective Sentinel node biopsy.
– Conservative Oncoplastic surgery.
– Radioguided excision of non-palpable lesions.
– Post -mastectomy: Breast Reconstruction.